HR Advisor - Water Services North
Location: Brisbane, Logan City
Job Type: Full time
Human Resources Advisory is instrumental in ensuring we provide efficient and effective client focused HR services across our water services programs in South East Queensland.
This role is an opportunity to be involved in businesses that are built on the collaborative contracts that Downer has across the water industry in South East Queensland, where stakeholders seeking HR support and advice include our employees, our clients and our partners. The role has a varied range of responsibilities from the systems and advisory through to supporting transformation and continuous improvement HR projects.
The role is primarily based at the State of the Art Logan Water office at York Street, in Beenleigh. There will be some requirement to work out of our other offices.
- Tertiary Qualification in Business or Human Resources
- Relevant experience in a busy and time sensitive Human Resources role (generalist or specialist)
- Understanding of employment legislation, modern awards and agreements and the ability to provide sound advice
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills
- Experience and/or interest in implementing and refining systems to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills, attention to detail, organisational skills and the ability to set work priorities to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail, adaptable and have a pro-active approach.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career enhancing opportunity to work with an ASX listed company
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees
- A long-term Flexible working environment with a company that values diversity and inclusion.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact firstname.lastname@example.org