Job Type: Full time
Downer is one of Australia’s largest and most experienced providers in the Power Systems and Infrastructure Projects sector.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Submissions Manager to be responsible for the overarching success of our Market Sounding, Expression of Interest, Request for Tender and other bid related responses.
Managing a team of bid coordinators & writers, the Submissions Manager will orchestrate their team to ensure Bid Managers are provided adequate support to complete their responses in a timely manner to a high and consistent standard. This role also includes preparation of capability statements, expressions of interest and tenders for Downer Utilities Australia.
This role requires someone with excellent communication and negotiation skills in order to coordinate timely preparation, reviews and submission of tenders. Our ideal candidate will drive collaboration and manage the end-to-end process for tender and fee proposals, ensuring deadlines are met and company procedures and processes are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Pre-Contracts/Proposals environment, ideally within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 organisation
- Experience in preparing tenders for Design & Construction, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contracts, Public Private Partnership’s (PPP), collaborative contracting and alliance contracts.
- Fluency in MS suite and ideally InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop & Adobe-Pro
- Ability to manage multiple submissions at varying stages of completion simultaneously
- Passionate about providing industry leading bid submissions, both visually and in content.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- We are all different. That is why Downer is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment and a range of financial benefits to support your financial needs and to recognise your commitment to your work.
- Due to our company size, we are able to provide access to a variety of benefits at incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle needs.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information, please contact Claire Venter – Recruitment Business Partner – [email protected]
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.