Job Type: Full time
We are looking for someone who has excellent time management skills, is a great team player who shows initiative and is a lateral thinker to fill our Contract Administrator role for our Greenspace team in Wellington.
We have a great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
What we can offer you:
- A role with us can advance your career and expand your skills
- Be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment
- We provide comprehensive training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry
- We offer a competitive remuneration package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job
- Refer a friend bonus program
About the role:
The Contract Administrator is a vital role within the team. The role offers responsibility and autonomy so you must be highly organised with plenty of initiative. This will be a busy and varied role and you will be tasked with ensuring administration functions are carried out to a consistently high level of service, provide quality administration and contract support services to team members.
Other duties include:
- Assist with administration of health and safety requirements in respect of jobs
- Process contract documentation for specific projects and ensure documentation is complete
- Manage purchase order process
- Work with all contract staff to achieve superior contract outcomes
- Manage databases and information systems
- Preparing claims and invoices
- Manage the parks and reserves bookings event pro system
- Manage the customer call centre system
- Computer literate with the ability to use the suite of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in building contract claims
- Understanding of local authority contracts is desirable
- Experience with JD Edwards’s database an advantage
- Commercial and financial acumen an advantage
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 594854 to apply.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.