Location: Central Hawke's Bay District
Job Type: Full time
Downer is looking for an experienced Foreman in our Waipawa depot. The crew is all set; we just need you to drive them!
What we offer:
- Stable working environment
- Guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week, plus overtime and other benefits
- A real focus on a safe work environment
- A fun, welcoming team working in a positive atmosphere
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Your days will be busy leading the crew doing reseals and first coats. This 'hands-on' role will require you to provide leadership by planning, providing direction and controlling activities whilst working alongside the crew in the field.
- Previous experience in a Civil Construction / Foreman role
- Team leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Knowledge of and experience with Civil Construction specifications and procedures
- Knowledge of working with Pavement construction plant
- High standard of workmanship
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible work approach
- Strong safety and quality mindset
If you are keen, motivated and experienced, we want to hear from you.
Don't hesitate; apply now!