Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Are you a heavy vehicle driver who is looking to progress your career and take on a brand new challenge? Why not apply for our full-time Driver/General Hand position? This exciting opportunity is based out of our Forbes, NSW Depot and provides on the job training and will suit someone looking for an all-rounder type of job.
- Current HR Licence (minimum)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Experience operating heavy vehicles
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required (including overnight camping and weekend work)
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Various opportunities to travel
- Ongoing training and career development in a specialised field with full award wage including overtime and allowances
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Melanie French – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
M: 0459 848 524
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.