Location: Dandenong South, Preston
Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail is looking for two experienced Boilermakers to join our team in East Preston on a 6-month full-time fixed term.
Downer Rail a leading name in the manufacturing and maintenance of rolling stock across Australia has an exciting opportunit y for two experienced Boilermakers to join our team . These are fixed term opportunities of up to six months and you will be working with our highly collaborative and capable team in East Preston .
These positions form a key component of the multi-skilled team at the facility and will be responsible for a variety of tasks. The tasks will be delegated by managers, supervisors and leading hands and are all trade related tasks that may include the following
- Manual production assembly
- Mechanical cutting
- Assembly of fabricated components
- Interpret technical drawings
- Manual handling
- Thermal cutting and various installation duties
- Trade Qualification - Boilermaker or equivalent
- Be able to interpret technical drawings
- Be a reliable team player
- Excellent technical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to safety and knowledge of ZERO HARM
- Hands on with the ability to work unsupervised
What we offer:
- A highly supportive, team environment.
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- An opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
How to Apply :
To apply for these great opportunities please click the APPLY NOW button. For more information about th ese position s please contact Sonya.Chandra@downergroup.com – Recruitment & Sourcing Business Partner
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a p re- e mployment m edical and on-going drug and alcohol screening