Senior Process Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Confluence Water, the Ventia, Downer and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three regional delivery consortia providing services under Sydney Water's Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water delivers design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water's North region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer to join our Chatswood office in a full time permanent position. Our ideal candidate is a Water Engineering professional with Networks and Treatment experience.
You will be working within high performing multi-functional teams that design, construct, upgrade, commission and manage Sydney Water’s assets in Greater Sydney’s Northern Region. This will provide a unique and valuable opportunity to broaden your skillset across all phases of asset delivery on a range of water and wastewater networks engineering projects.
- Water engineer with experience in design of water and/or wastewater network and treatment infrastructure.
- Desire to gain experience across design, construction, and commissioning phases.
- The ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with clients, contractors, and project staff.
- Ability to work well individually and collaboratively within teams.
- Relevant qualifications in the water engineering environment (Civil, Mechanical, Process, Environmental Engineering).
- We are ideally looking for local candidates that can work in the Chatswood office and onsite as required.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
- Opportunity to work within a secure long-term leading JV project.
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry.
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from women and men of all ages and backgrounds join our inclusive workforce.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Samantha Littlefield | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.