Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, North Ryde, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology & Communications service solutions. Our wireless line of business offers capability across Project Management, RAN design, SAED, construction and integration services for our customers across both Carrier and Critical Communications networks.
Due to increasing volumes in our National wireless telecommunications programs Downer has an opportunity for a Quality Coordinator to join our team in North Ryde NSW . Other office locations in Melbourne VIC or Milton QLD will be considered for the right candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be primarily responsible to ensure that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the Quality Management Plans. In this role you will be expected to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives. Other responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to:
- Managing defects and co-ordinating closure by the project team
- Implement and maintain the Project/s Quality Management Plan (QMP) ensuring contractual and company requirements are met
- Ensure reports, audits, registers and KPIs are implemented, maintained, managed in accordance with the QMP and client’s requirements
- Work with the project team members to ensure Quality assurance and control methods are in place in accordance with QMP
- Compile weekly metrics for project reporting, trend analysis to identify gaps and prepare rectification programs
- Assist in the preparation of Quality material required for tender responses.
- Hold a Tertiary or Audit qualifications e.g. Lead Auditor/Quality Auditor Certificate desirable
- Proven work experience with quality compliance & Assurance in a Telecommunications, Construction or Utility infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of defect management and ability to generate statistical reporting
- Proficient with MS Office suite and data management
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders, peers and colleagues.
- Well-developed Influencing skills, making decisions based on facts and analysis
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team and resolve conflict
WHAT WE OFFER
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact Puck Jonker – Recruitment & Sourcing on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.