Designer - Telecommunications
Location: Brisbane, Canning Vale, North Ryde, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability. We are seeking an experienced Designer to join our team and you can be based out of our project offices in either NSW, QLD or WA.
Your new role will see you creating network design plans for nbn projects and will involve developing detailed design specifications for new, expanding and existing projects. As a seasoned Designer with experience delivering on schedule designs whilst maintaining quality in line with our baseline program, you will utilise information captured in the field to develop the most cost effective and practical designs. Previous experience evaluating field data and developing processes from scratch whilst managing the end to end process will enable your success in this position.
- Tertiary qualifications in Telecommunications Engineering.
- SpatialNET, MapInfo/QGIS and AutoCAD experience essential.
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry preferred
- Experience in NBN Network Design incorporating FTTN, FTTX,HFC,MDU’s essential
- Experience in designing Copper network
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company.
For more information please contact Paula Collins - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.