Mechanical Project Manager
Location: Chatswood, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Confluence Water, the Ventia, Downer and Jacobs joint venture, is one of three regional delivery consortia providing services under Sydney Water's Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water delivers design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water's North region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire.
Downer has an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in a permanent, full time position located on site at North Head, Manly.
Reporting to the Treatment and Facilities lead, this presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to undertake Construction of Water & Wastewater Projects in a long-term program of works for Confluence Water. You will be responsible for the delivery of the project from inception to final stage commissioning whilst focusing on the development and efficient productivity of a growing team.
- A strong track record of delivering project based Mechanical expertise. (Water/Wastewater construction highly regarded).
- The ability to successfully manage the day to day tasks of your Site supervisors.
- The ability to lead and direct a team to reach project objectives.
- Understanding of relevant specifications, quality analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives.
- Personalised career growth working with an industry leader.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
- Opportunity to work within a secure long-term leading JV project.
- Safety focused culture working within in an essential service industry.
- Career enhancing opportunity to work within an ASX limited company.
As an employer who acknowledges and embraces the importance of our people's diverse experiences, talents and cultures, we encourage applications from women and men of all ages and backgrounds join our inclusive workforce.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Samantha Littlefield | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | Samantha.email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.