Location: Dandenong South, Preston
Job Type: Full time
Downer Rail & Transit Systems is a leading name in the manufacturing and maintenance of rollingstock across Australia. RTS is currently seeking for an experienced Carpenter to join our team in East Preston- VIC on a 12 months full-time fixed-term contract .
Our Carpenter will work in a team environment to ensure quality standards are met within project timeframes.
- Trade qualified – Carpenter and/or Joiner
- Work well to tight deadlines
- Work within a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Complete Rollingstock fit-outs to client requirements
- Responsible for general housekeeping of own work environment
- Liaise with key stakeholders to resolve quality-related issues
- Monitoring adherence to Policy at Workshop Level
- Ensure best practice of Quality Completion deliverables.
- Work unsupervised within a team environment.
- A commitment to upholding a ZERO Harm environment
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- The ability to work on key rolling stock projects with an industry leader
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
- Immediate start available
- Competitive remuneration
For further information please email Sonya.Chandra@downergroup.com
Please note applications will not be accepted via email , please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening