Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor
Location: Kwinana Beach
Job Type: Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Instrumentation Supervisor to join our Facilities Asset Services business. This full time role is based on-site in the Kwinana industrial area.
Reporting to the Site Project Manager, this position is responsible for managing the onsite works / activities, while also supporting the Site Superintendent in the effective implementation of the Site Services Agreement.
About the role:
- Ensure all employees work in accordance with Downers Policies, Procedures and Management Plans.
- Responsible for the management of personnel and delivery of allocated works.
- Monitoring of procurement; material purchases, plant and equipment requirements etc
- Support the Contracts Manager/Site Superintendent in the exercising of obligations under the contract; Submission of prices related to works, Capture and Notifications of variations.
- Ensure the HSE management plan is implemented in accordance with Downer and Client requirements.
- Regularly/Daily visiting the worksite and confirming acceptable HSE standards and behaviours are exhibited by all personnel
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture/environment.
- 5+ years in instrumentation; Calibrations and installations
- Relevant instrumentation qualifications
- Previous experience on maintenance and shutdown projects in a similar role is essential;
- Strong HSEQ focus and leadership capability;
- Excellent leadership and people management skills; and
- Highly effective written and oral communications skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- Supervisor vehicle
- Work/ life balance role - home every night
- Monday - Friday (8-9hrs) 85%
- Shutdown events (12+hrs) 15%
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
Downer is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture where they encourage females and indigenous people to apply.
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, please follow the links to "apply now".
For further information email email@example.com
Regretfully we do not accept applications via email