Crane Operator - FIFO
Job Type: Full time
Downer is seeking applications from experienced Open Crane Operators to join our Power & Energy project team in Roma, Queensland . We can offer an immediate start for the right candidate on a Full-time basis, FIFO from Brisbane .
- Strong heavy industrial or construction background, with previous Oil & Gas experience preferred
- Hold a C6 or C2 + VLC High Risk Work Licence, with WP and forklift
- Working at Heights (within 2 years) and Construction Induction/White Card
- Committed to safety and wellbeing of yourself and your colleagues
- Good communication skills, strong work ethic and be able to work independently as well as a part of a team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time ongoing role on a 18 days on, 10 days off roster
- Flights provided from Brisbane, QLD and camp accommodation on site
- Ongoing training and support provided
- A dynamic team environment and supportive culture, with a strong focus on health & safety
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements, a pre-employment medical and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
PLEASE NOTE – We do not accept applications via email, please submit your online application via the advertisement. For queries, please contact email@example.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.