Job Type: Full time
Spotless, a Downer company, hold long term Facilities Management contracts with the New Zealand Defence force. This involves the facilities management and delivery to four defence sites - Linton and Waiouru Army Camps, Ohakea Air Force Base in the central North Island as well as Burnham Camp in the South Island. This contract underpins the provision of availability of facilities to support core Government services.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
Our focus is on delivering continuous improvements and added value to our clients and we are now seeking to recruit a Cleaner to join our Cleaning Team and be a part of a unique opportunity, delivering outstanding results to our client at the Linton Military Camp.
As part of the Cleaning team you will become an integral part of our ability to provide continuity of service to meet the requirements of our Clients.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Training in the safe use of cleaning chemicals and equipment is an advantage, but not essential
- Experience working in a professional cleaning capacity preferred
- Experience using commercial or industrial cleaning products and equipment preferred
Ko te take ka parekareka e koe ki te mahi ki kōnei | Why you will enjoy working here
A role with Spotless can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We can also offer:
- Stable working environment and enjoy the work-life balance we have to offer
- Discounts for Health Insurance, Samsung, Repco, PB Tech, Gym memberships and more!
- $500 bonus for current employees who refer a friend to Downer
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check.