Location: Dandenong South, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a driven Project Manager to join our newly established People Services function. Reporting to the GM – People Services and based in Melbourne CBD, this challenging Project Management role supports the implementation of a shared services model the Hire to Retire Process and will be instrumental in operationalising the new way of working.
- Manage the People Services TOM implementation project using a collaborative approach with impacted internal and external stakeholders, ensuring appropriate communication and organisation change management is in place
- Lead the delivery and outcomes of the project with the end user at the forefront of all we do in People Services.
- In collaboration with our Group Process Lead, oversee the review, redesign and implementation of core standardised processes within the Hire to Retire Process.
- Identify, assess and manage risks, issues, dependencies, priorities, progress to milestones and budget, conflicts and provide regular and accurate reporting to stakeholders.
- Implementation of an operational risk management framework
- Bring innovative, contemporary thinking to current HR Shared Services and People workplace challenges.
- Work closely with our technology implementation team to ensure the People Service function to understand the impact and ensure that activities are identified and completed to ensure People Services are prepared for changes brough on by the introduction of new core HR and recruitment technology.
- Oversee the planning and implementation of a customer experience (including contact channel) strategy.
- Drive opportunity identification for change / process improvement / transformation opportunities
- Grow successful relationships across the BSC and among the user community in the business operations.
- Be an ambassador for the function and represent the People Services team.
- Work proactively and collaboratively with subject matter experts and stakeholders from across the People and Culture and the People Services team.
- Engage stakeholders to ensure that issues and concerns are effectively addressed.
- Ensure the People Services and Operational P&C teams are regularly updated on project activity and consulted on key decisions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Project management qualification in PMBOK of Prince. Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not essential) in Human Resources
- Practical understanding and experience of key HR processes and practices
- A background in project management with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice
- Extensive experience in data management, analysis and presentation
- Experience of major change programmes in large and complex organisations.
- Experience implementation a shared service model preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with on-going development, training, and support.
- Highly supportive management and team-orientated organisation.
- Exposure to a variety of exciting projects.
- Numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts, and support programs.
- Flexi working environment.
For more information about this position please contact CJ Holder –Sourcing and Recruitment Business Partner email firstname.lastname@example.org