Process Improvement Specialist - Strategy and Integration
Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure, and facilities.
At Downer, we believe in relationships creating success.
At Downer we have an exciting new role in our People Shared Services team for a Process Improvement Specialist. This position will play a pivotal role in the strategy and implementation of the new Target Operating Model.
This position is an 18 Month Fixed Term contract with possible extension and can be based in any of our corporate offices in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. At Downer, you will also have access to true hybrid working arrangements.
Ideally suiting an experienced Project and/or Change Manager, this role may be for you if you;
- hold a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, IT, Science or Engineering or equivalent experience;
- have experience analysing process metrics and data to draw insights and identify root causes of problems;
- can gather, coordinate, analyse and document business requirements through workshops, qualitative / quantitative data analysis, root cause analysis etc.
- have proven experience in Business Process Modelling and Business Process Improvement;
- understand project management methodologies and can effectively coordinate schedules and streams of work;
- Enjoy developing end to end process maps and process flows with consideration of risks, controls, and user experience;
- have experience utilising ‘Lean’ techniques to ensure current and future processes deliver value in an efficient manner; and
- possess excellent interpersonal/negotiation skills enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and experience in leading/facilitating process improvement workshops.
WHATS ON OFFER:
As a member of the Downer Group, you will have access to a range of benefits on offer to our team. Some benefits include:
- Supported flexible working arrangements
- Diverse and inclusive work culture that values employee health and wellbeing
- Career support programs and array of L&D opportunities
- Wellbeing and financial coaching via our selected partner
- Volunteering opportunities
- Discounted lifestyle purchases such as vehicles, travel, technology to name a few!
For further information, please contact Paul Sampedro at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.