Job Type: Full time
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Iconic CityLink & M80 Network Scope
- ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business, DM Roads, is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. We currently have unique opportunities within incident response, critical maintenance activities and upgrade works across Melbourne’s iconic CityLink, West Gate Freeway/Bridge, M80 interchange, and the new West Gate Tunnel.
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join our high performing team based in Southbank. This role will head up our incident response and maintenance operations across CityLink’s road network. This is a permanent full-time position for a self-driven manager to work with an enthusiastic team delivering incident response, routine, civil, critical mechanical and electrical maintenance activities. This position will be influential in building client relationships and will take full accountability for financial and contractual performance as well as driving safety across the team.
- Degree qualified in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related discipline (preferred, ideally across Tunnel or Managed Motorway/Tolled environments)
- Substantial exposure driving contracts or services, asset and resource planning and project management.
- Significant demonstrated experience delivering asset management, professional services and maintenance works
- Strong financial reporting skills and the ability to analyse financial information.
- As a natural relationship builder you will develop strong business partnerships
- Have a thorough knowledge of the contract, scope of works and the specifications and the technical and engineering requirements on which the contract is based
- The ability to think strategically whilst still managing the day to day operational needs of the business
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information , please email email@example.com or phone: 0417 076 352 quoting reference #597086
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.