Plant Operator – Stabilisation
Location: Maddington, Perth
Job Type: Full time
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country. Downer provides end-to-end solutions for the management of road networks, with pavement rehabilitation and pavement preservation services delivered in-house and supported by a cycle of continuous improvement and research and development.
Exciting permanent full-time opportunities are now available for both experienced and inexperienced Plant Operators seeking their next challenge to join our growing Pavement Stabilisation team based out of Maddington, WA .
- Current HR Licence (minimum)
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Experience operating Rollers and Front-End Loaders
- Ability to work away from home for periods of time as required
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
What We Offer:
- Above award pay rates, generous penalties and overtime opportunities, as well as excellent living away from home allowances
- 1 Rostered Day Off every 4 weeks
- Various opportunities to travel within Western Australia
- Highly supportive, team-oriented organisation
- Ongoing training and upskilling in a specialised field
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. Please ensure you attach a copy of your resume to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Melanie French - Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.