Project Director | Utilities
Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
As Downer Energy continues to grow and evolve, we are looking to bolster our high performing team, ensuring we continue to exceed the expectations of our customers by providing top quality talent. With this in mind, we are searching for a Project Director join the Utilities team based primarily at our Dandenong office.
Reporting to the Program Director, this role will see you lead, develop and motivate a multi-disciplined team executing our Major Roads Projects Victoria (MRPV) projects as we enter our delivery phase. Downer have recently been engaged by MRPV to plan, develop and ultimately deliver the relocation of Utilities ensuring minimal risk and disruption prior to the commencement of the road construction.
As a highly experienced operational leader, you will oversee the complete project lifecycle for all Downer Utilities MRPV related projects. You will contribute to a strong leadership team as we undertake unique and critical work backed by a high performing team consisting of SPM’s, SPE, PE and wider support functions.
This role will be based at our Dandenong office with travel as required to various parts of metro Melbourne.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Project Management with extensive experience within the Utilities Industry.
- Project Management qualifications (CPPD or equivalent).
- Significant Project Delivery experience within Utility Networks construction or Maintenance.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of individuals including but not limited to; employees, senior management, unions, contractors, Downer support functions.
- The ability to take sole accountability and responsibility for the success and lessons learned from the program.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Tool of trade vehicle provided.
- The chance to leverage Downers existing talent and presence within the utilities market.
- Competitive remuneration and access to Downer benefits including health & wellbeing initiatives.
- A supportive leadership team who believe our teams are our biggest asset and ensure our people are recognised and rewarded for the work that they do.
- The opportunity to contribute to the community through meaningful work.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.