Track Machine Operator
Location: Adelaide, Dandenong South, Somerton
Job Type: Full time
Due to ongoing project success, Downer Group are now looking for experienced Track Machiner Operators.
These roles are well-suited to those with a high regard for safety and quality, and the demonstrated ability to operate, maintain and repair machinery.
These positions will be permanent opportunities with successful ongoing projects across Australia.
Please note: Point of hire for these positions will be Somerton & Adelaide working on various rosters across Victoria, South Australia & Northern Territory.
- Qualified to operate a Pandrol Jackson 6700 Tamper & Knox Kershaw Regulator, with Jupiter II system
- Relevant CERT competencies to meet the above requirements (Desirable not essential as training will be given).
- HR or MR Licence (preferable but not essential)
- Fitter and or trade experience (favourable not essential)
- Flexible to work away from home (up to 17 days at a time)
- Ability to Fly in Fly out or drive in drive out as required.
- A strong 'team player' willing to assist other workgroups when required ie. Track Construction or maintenance activities
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Great rates of pay
- Full time opportunities
- Various working locations and rosters
- Living Away from Home Allowance
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.