Payroll Systems Analyst
Location: Dandenong South
Job Type: Full time
Our Payroll Systems team is a seeking a SAP Systems Support Analyst who will be responsible for delivering high quality, robust, timely and efficient changes ensuring payments to employees are free of systemic errors.
Reporting into the HR Payroll Systems Senior Support Analyst, you will provide first level support, investigating issues raised by the Payroll Operations team, gathering business requirements for changes and delivers system configuration changes to various business stakeholders.
Systems include SAP Payroll, Quintiq
- Payroll/Finance Qualification or payroll administration experience.
- Good experience in working in HR/Payroll Systems teams as a key SME in a large corporate environment.
- Experience in managing competing priorities and stakeholders.
- Experience in the support/configuration of HR/Payroll applications.
- Ensure assigned tickets are managed in accordance within SLAs.
- Provide quality first level support to payroll teams.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to understand and analyse requirements.
- Ensures business requirements are clearly documented and handed over to the IT Support Technical team for development or further technical analysis.
- Ensures completed business requirements are provided to the Test Team for test case preparation and execution, and support testing as required.
- Actively participates in continuous improvement initiatives to improve the service offering.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a top 100 ASX listed company
- Full time permanent positions based in St Kilda (and Hybrid work conditions)
- Great salary and many employee benefits, including shopping and petrol discounts, saving on financial benefits and much more!
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper at email@example.com. Please do not send applications to this email address as they will not be accepted.