Software and Data Engineering Graduates
Location: Brisbane, Dandenong South, Perth, Sydney
Job Type: Full time
Over a two (2) year period, graduates on our Downer Group Graduate Program, will have the opportunity to rotate and be part of a diverse organisation that employs over 53,000 people as a leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We are committed to building strong relationships with our customers and our people .
Your development pathway will consist of:
- on the job experience through engaging and immersive structured rotations with operational project teams
- core development training workshops and education programs
- networking and one-on-one mentoring
This excellent career opportunity will be based in Canberra ACT.
We are seeking the following disciplines:
- Software Engineering
- Data Engineering/ Data Science
- A recent graduate (within the past three years and must be in a relevant degree)
- Some relevant industry, internship or business administration experience is a positive but not essential.
We offer a competitive salary and opportunities for professional growth and development.
If this sounds like your next exciting role with an ASX listed organisation, then we would love to hear from you!
APPLY NOW or for further information please email: Sonya.Chandra@downergroup.com
Downer is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where individuals from all backgrounds and experiences are valued and respected. We believe that diversity sparks innovation and leads to better decision-making. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups to apply and assure all candidates that their applications will be treated with fairness and impartiality. At Downer we strive to create an inclusive environment that promotes equal opportunities for everyone.