Dual Trade Electrician - Projects
Job Type: Full time
Utilita Water Solutions is a joint venture between Ventia and Downer Utilities and delivers electrical, mechanical and civil maintenance services and projects across a diverse range of water and wastewater assets. Our delivery area covers Brisbane, Ipswich and surrounding regions.
The Utilita Projects Team is seeking a Dual Trade Electrician to perform the Electrical and Instrumentation construction on the drinking water and sewerage networks project. Based out of the Eagle Farm Depot, this role encompasses the greater Brisbane region, including the Ipswich, Logan and Bayside areas.
This is an opportunity within a growth industry, working with a larger team of experienced tradespeople who specialise in instrumentation and control systems engineering, hazardous areas and high voltage systems. There is lots to learn and opportunities to grow within our organisation.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform construction on motorised, control, instrumentation, SCADA, low and high voltage equipment associated with pump stations, pipelines, trunk mains and treatment plants.
- Fault finding and root cause analysis of failures and perform rectification works accordingly including removal, repair and reinstallation of equipment.
- Installation and calibration of Instrumentation equipment.
- Adhere to operational compliance and safety standards, including PPE, safe keeping of equipment and incident reporting.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- QLD Electrical License.
- Cert III Electrical and Cert III Instrumentation Trades.
- Experience in an industrial environment, with water/wastewater highly regarded.
- Hepatitis A&B vaccinations or willingness to obtain.
- A wide and varied scope of work, where no two days at the same.
- Competitive EBA rates and conditions with opportunity for additional earning capacity or the flexibility to manage family & other responsibilities when you need it.
- Opportunities for career development with exposure to Leading Hand & Supervisor activities – we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- RDO every 4 weeks
- A great team culture with opportunity to learn from some of the best tradespeople in the industry.
- A great range of benefits for our employees
This role is employed by Downer, one of the Utilita Joint Venture partners. Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. As such, we encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Click "Apply" to start your application.
For more information please contact:
Julia Juricic | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com