Recruitment Business Partner (White Collar)
Location: Brisbane, Perth
Job Type: Full time
We have an opportunity for an experienced White Collar Recruiter to join our highly successful team. You will require a strong stakeholder management and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
We are interested in your end to end recruitment experience within an engineering, construction or maintenance environment whilst managing changing requirements and building effective relationships.
This role will be responsible for strategic sourcing to meet current and future project requirements, as well as building and maintaining relevant pipelines of talent. A strong focus on managing stakeholder relationships and providing effective recruitment solutions to the business, you will ensure strong process orientation and be proactive and flexible to support the broader recruitment team.
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience within a construction and/or similar environment and within a white-collar recruitment capacity.
- A proven track record in delivering end-to-end recruitment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate, influence and foster teamwork.
- Proficiency with recruitment management systems (preferably Page Up) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business.
Accountable for managing client and candidate expectations, you will need to ensure the effective utilisation of the database on a day-to-day basis. Working as part of a national team, your role will also involve sharing knowledge and mentoring others to develop their capability and ensure ongoing success. This role can be based in Perth or Brisbane
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now.
Please note applications via email will not be accepted.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.