HR Talent Partner (18-Month Contract)
Job Type: Part time
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe. Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy. At EDL, we are playing a key role in the world’s transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions.
The HR Talent Partner will be responsible for talent acquisition support to the HR Team and business units.
This is a part-time position (24 hours per week) on a fixed-term contract basis for 18 months. EDL supports flexible work and the spread of these hours can be discussed with the successful candidate.
- Lead the recruitment and selection process to ensure the right candidates are being placed.
- Support the talent management of employees with managers.
- Participate in other HR partnering services, such as internship programs, leadership programs, inductions, and other people related activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced talent acquisition specialist
- Excellent organisational, influencing and collaboration skills
- Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
EDL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please send your current resume and cover letter to email@example.com, quoting reference VAC0359.
Applications close Wednesday, 1 February 2023