Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Red Bee was born in media and for the past 15+ years we have made significant contributions to the development of the global media industry, empowering the world’s strongest media brands, broadcasters and content owners to instantly connect with audiences anywhere at any-time. Our partners include BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Canal+, ExtremeE, TV5MONDE and many others.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees improve their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles.
In this role, you would:
- Support management team and the wider Service Delivery team in developing clear strategies and implementation plans to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the operation
- Monitor capacity and identify ongoing resource requirements
- Management of external subcontract relationships (e.g. suppliers and offshore), including monitoring of volumes and quality
- Ensure work can be covered without recourse to unnecessary penalty payments or OT
- Input into the review of internal operational procedures in line with the current needs of the business
- Continually review staff utilisation, rosters and procedures to find new and improved ways of working
- Respond to requests from internal stakeholders to ensure both Service Delivery Group and Production teams are supported.
- Participate in reviews of initiative benefits/ targets, challenging and adjusting as appropriate
- Contribute to staff communication at an individual and team level to ensure all employees are engaged and abreast of all relevant information
- Ensure leave is planned for and taken
- Engage with external Media providers for outsourcing opportunities
- Ensure support activities are well implemented
- This role will work in full partnership with the management team, the Technical Services Team, other members of the Teams of all locations. You will also be in regular contact with your counterparts within the distributed team and may need to flex your working hours to accommodate out of time zone meeting requirements (as approved by your line manager).
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least five years in an operational workforce lead role
- You will have a passion for workforce planning and rostering
- You will have track record of excellence in operational delivery
- You will be accustomed to effectively communicating at all levels and adapting your style accordingly
- Experience of taking ownership for a brief and delivering according to its specifications
- You will proactively tackle difficult issues, looking for the best available outcome for clients and the business
- You will be used to working in a constantly evolving environment requiring a flexible and ‘can do’ demeanour at all times, even when there is unclear direction
- Excellent working knowledge and Solid understanding of Plan Bee and all resource and allocation tools
- In depth understanding of rostering and planning
- Knowledge of production techniques and facilities in media access and the media industry as a whole
- Excellent standard of English, including spelling and grammar
Why join Red Bee?
At Red Bee you will join an international team, collaborating to deliver outstanding media experiences through forward-thinking solutions and services. You will work with colleagues who share a passion for media and clear sense of integrity in the workplace. In your day to day, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest and most innovative media companies in the world, using leading media technologies and systems to deliver our services. Here you can bring your unique talents, skills and perspectives to the table and collaborate in an openminded and inclusive environment.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.