Service Improvement Specialist
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for a Service Improvement Specialist, you will work with Ericsson’s delivery groups, including external partners, in meeting Customer expectations in relation to delivery of service. You will be involved in reviewing and optimising the daily activities of the Ericsson Support Center (ESC) functions, ranging from Data Entry to Call Handling and Problem Management for both activations and assurance service functions.
As a Service Improvement Specialist, you will be expected to work with a domain expert across many parts of the business, ranging from front line operators to the senior management team. You will be asked to prepare Cost-Benefit analysis for any optimisation activities and help drive these opportunities to delivery.
You will also be asked to support other areas within the optimisation team, including, but not limited to
- Order Management
- Stock-take and reconciliation processes
- Exception handling
- Supply Management
- CRM Complaints handling
- Engineering Reviews for complicated Assurance faults
- Data analysis and trending
- Incoming Project review and impact assessments on ESC functions
- Line level review of SLA performance towards our customer (Operational Level)
- SLA Governance towards delivery partner SLA (Support or reject claims for relief)
- Quality reviews towards agents within the ESC
In this role, you would:
- Problem Analysis
- Identify of automation opportunities
- SLA review and governance with Delivery Partners
- Process Improvements
- Quality review of tickets and orders
- CRM case review
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Strong analytical, problem definition & resolution skills for problem solving
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening (Telephone Etiquettes)
- Good communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to define team technical development requirements
- Develop training material for support team
- Define standard process methods for the team
- Deliver training sessions to technical team for network feature updates
- Experience in working with the greater organization to adopt new work within the team.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- ITIL Foundation Certificate preferred
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to email@example.com
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition