Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
Ericsson Australia is growing! As a result, we are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. our scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, functionality, SW upgrades, feature activations and lab testing of RAN Products and solutions.
This role is open for Sydney/Melbourne location.
In this role, you would:
- you will work closely with the Project Managers, Network integration team, Network solutions team, Design units, as well as other integration engineers to ensure the successful introduction of HW/SW and solutions in the customer network.
- Plan the implementation of the new products configuration
- Implement product configuration, integration, and migration work
- Prepare and implement system tests, platform tests and acceptance tests
- Troubleshooting technical problems
- Implement post-project completion activities
- End-to-end technical understanding
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- 5 years+ of Domain experience: LTE-RAN, 5G-RAN
- Strong knowledge of configuration and scripting for Ericsson RAN solution
- Solid understanding of 4G/5G call flows, trace capturing and analysis
- good communication skills and be confident in presenting to a range of internal and external, technical, and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will have a solid background in LTE/4G (5G) deployment of e2e solutions, IP transport domain knowledge, and experience with testing and creating test object lists for Radio Network Solutions.
- Ericsson RAN solution experience is a must
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to function well and collaborate as part of a diverse team
- Creative & innovative thinking to solve with groundbreaking technology
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Flexibility considering night activities, on-call support
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition