Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Our Exciting Opportunity:
We are now looking for an Assistant to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, unit leadership teams and where applicable, to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of their manager and represent the unit if delegated. Further, chip in to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as an authority for the administrative support systems whenever needed and authorise e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorisation policies and routines. Support and advise about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All of the above to optimise administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
In this role, you would:
- Manage information and support in creating information
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Support with travel arrangements
- Handle entry and exit administration
- Support management
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines
- Network and connect with other assistants within and outside the organization
- Plan and organise internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings
- Act as team leader for unit assistant group
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Education: Minimum for the role is entry level position with no experience and secondary school qualifications.
- Depending on position and complexity of the position it might be up to at least 5 -6 years of experience and University degree.
- MS Office (excel, power point, word), Outlook, PDF file converter, SAP and conference equipment
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity! The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone! You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What Happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to all individuals participating in the application and interview process. If you need assistance or to request an accommodation due to a disability please reach out to Contact us.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Australia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2022. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.
Ericsson Australia Employee Benefits
- Wellness: Ericsson Australia offers a variety of programs crafted to support your physical and emotional wellbeing
- Paid Time Off: We encourage all employees to switch off to recuperate and recharge through paid time off.
- Work Conditions: Looking to find better work / life balance? Speak to us about flexible work arrangements**
- Employee Discounts: We offer employees access to discounted health insurance, groceries and entertainment through our partner providers.
- Employee Development: Working at Ericsson gives you access to Degreed, an integrated learning platform where you can learn, upskill, develop and measure your skills.
- Awards: Ericsson values dedication, and we regularly recognize employee commitment through award programs i.e. service awards and peer recognition