Entry-Level Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We have a compelling opportunity for an Entry-Level Executive Assistant to join our dynamic, fast paced, friendly EA Team. We are looking for someone who likes to be organised and efficient and has a strong drive to want to continue to build on their organisational skills and thrives working in a team environment. This is an exciting role which is offered on a flexible, full-time basis in Melbourne.
As an executive assistant, your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You'll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected and you'll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
- Diary and calendar management
- Travel management both Domestic and International
- Expense processing, adhering to firm deadlines
- Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
- Data entry for our in-house client relationship management database
- Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
- Document management, including document creation, editing, proof reading as examples
- Various ad hoc administration duties such as organising company research, payment requisitions or organising business cards as examples
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you should have
- Minimum of 2+ years of work experience in a team environment and/or handling secretarial services
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Experience and confidence working with Partners, clients and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and consistency of output
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Agility to support multiple people simultaneously
- A positive, can do attitude and happy to assist the wider EA team as a whole
- Effective problem-solving methods and out-of-the-box thinking
- Experience in professional services is highly regarded
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.