Manager - Digital Assurance
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a Manager to join our Oceania Digital Assurance team. This opportunity is offered on a flexible full-time basis at any of EY’s offices across Australia. You will work within the Digital Trust team to help our clients who are adopting blockchains, NFTs, Defi and Stable Coins to transform their business models. You will work across a spectrum of fintech, crypto-natives, regulated financial institutions and traditional industries who are adopting the technology across their supply chains. This is an exciting period in the adoption of the technology with many believing it has had its mainstream moment. You will have the opportunity to build on your strong IT Audit knowledge and enthusiasm for Web3 by working with some of the most innovative companies and vendors within Oceania and globally through EY’s global blockchain network. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge, and exciting learning opportunities to build your career, and the chance to make a real impact.
Your key responsibilities
- As part of the Digital Assurance team, deliver technology audits and risk engagements for businesses exposed to crypto-assets. Collaborate with Assurance professionals to design and deliver high quality, integrated, repeatable, efficient IT audit services.
- Work with vendors in the crypto industry to build knowledge and expertise of best practice implementation
- Represent Oceania in EY’s global crypto subject matter expert networks, to help shape firm policy, standards and guidelines with crypto audit and risk frameworks
- Assist in building of crypto auditing and risk skills across the business, supporting both assurance and consulting teams
- Develop knowledge assets and represent EY in industry forums, helping to educate the market on the value of risk management over crypto and web3 business models
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have:
- This role is suited to a Security or IT audit professional
- Proven experience delivering IT Audit or IT risk engagements
- Experience delivering SOC2 or equivalent engagements
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about Web3 and related business models
- Knowledge of Blockchain protocols and cryptography key management
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits and risk engagements
- Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A strong academic record, including a degree and progress towards/completion of professional qualifications, such as CISA, CISSP, CRISC,CISM
- Experience in the assessment and implementation of IT standards and certifications, such as SOC2 (type 1 and 2), COBIT, ISO2700x
- An understanding of Cybersecurity risks, controls and frameworks
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.