Entry Level Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
If we inspire you to do the work you love, will you still call it work?
What’s in it for you?
As our Entry Level Executive Assistant, your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You'll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment.
We are looking for an Entry-Level Executive Assistant with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. It’s an exciting role which is offered on a flexible, full-time basis in Perth for an initial contract of 12 months.
- Diary and calendar management
- Travel management both Domestic and International
- Expense processing, adhering to firm deadlines
- Meeting scheduling and logistics, including catering and meeting room reservations
- Data entry for our in-house client relationship management database
- Assistance with Event Management coordination and logistics
- Document management, including document creation, editing, proof reading as examples
- Various ad hoc administration duties such as organising company research, payment requisitions or organising business cards as examples
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience in a team environment and/or handling secretarial services
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and MS Outlook
- Be a strong communicator with both excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability to interact with senior management and clients
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.