Internal Audit, Enterprise Risk
Job Type: Full time
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
What’s in it for you?
As our Internal Audit Manager, you will be playing a key role in shaping and executing our technology led response to the important process, risk and control challenges our clients are experiencing. All maintaining work life balance through hybrid working.
- You will be responsible for working on multiple engagements across a varied portfolio of Financial Services clients.
- You can expect to work with top tier organisations, addressing all aspects of risk and control.
- You will be responsible for key activities including developing internal audit strategies and plans, performing internal control testing and preparing reports detailing findings and recommendations.
- You will assess clients’ current state processes and controls and identify opportunities to better mitigate risk, as well as improve process efficiency, effectiveness, and business performance.
- You will help clients improve their risk and control frameworks, controls design, governance processes, reporting and use of analytics.
What we’re looking for
Here’s our ‘wish list’ but don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes. We’re interested in your strengths, what you want to learn, and how far you want to go.
- The ability to build relationships across the business, supporting and promoting a collaborative culture.
- The ability to contribute to high quality deliverables which provide relevant insights, underpinned by strong attention to detail.
- The skills to apply a structured approach to project management and a proven understanding of risk-based auditing methodologies.
- The skills to assess, design and describe controls mitigating multiple risk types.
- Demonstrable experience in Internal Audit or managing non-financial risk.
- The ability to be agile, flexible and to adapt to rapidly changing business and client requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in managing and delivering multiple engagements while working as part of a team
What we can offer you
- Explore how a career at EY is yours to build at www.ey.com/au/careerdevelopment
- Discover how, when and where you can work at www.ey.com/au/flexibility
- Learn about our commitment to DE&I at www.ey.com/au/diversity-inclusiveness
- Understand how our benefits can support you at www.ey.com/au/benefits
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at www.ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at email@example.com or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.