Job Type: Full time
We are unique
We are a regional business that thinks on a global level. We work with determined, passionate and curious people to empower communities to share and use energy for a better tomorrow. With a network that powers 95% of NSW and parts of Southern Queensland, we ensure homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, and services stay connected.
We are currently recruiting for a Powerline Worker in Ewingsdale, NSW.
About the role
As a Powerline Worker you are responsible for construction, installation, connection, maintenance and repair of both high voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) distribution network assets and equipment. In this role you will join a supportive and appreciative team in a role that works across essential Energy's entire corporate and network businesses.
What we offer
- Nine-day fortnight
- 15.5% Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Fantastic local and regional career opportunities
- A range of learning and development opportunities, including leadership programs
You will have a collaborative approach and understand the importance of working side by sides with colleagues and customers. You will positively contribute to the community and stakeholders and put safety at the forefront of everything you do.
- Certificate III in ESI - Power Systems with electives in Distribution Overhead
- Driver's Licence
- WorkCover NSW Construction induction Certificate
- Attainment and maintenance of all regulatory, industry and business required licences, authorisations and other such certificates deemed necessary for the role are essential
- Ability to work effectively during times of unplanned events
- Basic computer skills appropriate for the role
For further information please contact Martin Kobier, Senior Resource Supervisor, on 0418 430 017.
Applications close on Monday 30th of January 2023 at 11:55pm (AEST).
Passionate people. Global thinking. Regional heart.
Building a better energy future.
Essential Energy is committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourages applicants to apply regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
As an organisation, our aim is to champion inclusivity in the workplace and celebrate the difference in all our employees.