Location: Mount Perry
Job Type: Not Specified
Cleaner Mt Rawdon
- Casual Roster
- DIDO - bus from Mount Perry and Gin Gin
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry. Evolution Mining believes in the value of our people and our approach fosters the highest level of professionalism, ownership, and entrepreneurial spirit in all our people, while never compromising on their safety and well-being.
The Mt Rawdon Operation is located 75km south-west of Bundaberg, Queensland and is surrounded by the traditional lands of the Byellee, Gooreng Gooreng, Gurang and Taribelang Bunda people who make up the Port Curtis Coral Coast native title claim group. Our local communities are Mt Perry, Gin Gin, Biggenden and Gayndah. Evolution has owned and operated Mt Rawdon since November 2011.
About the role
Reporting to the Cleaning Supervisor the purpose of this To provide a clean and hygienic environment for all Evolution employees, suppliers and visitors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning site offices and crib room areas as directed
- Maintaining crib room supplies, e.g. coffee, tea, cleaning products
- Reporting all building and plumbing defects
- Preparing meeting and crib rooms for catering purposes, and site functions
- Cleaning and preparing village accommodation as required
- Ensuring good housekeeping practices are maintained (including storage of equipment and chemicals)
- Adhering to all site safety rules and Mining and Quarrying Safety and Health Act and Regulations
- Demonstrating behaviours aligned with the Evolution Mining Values and Safety Principles.
To be considered for this role you must be show experience in following instructions while delivering results and meeting expectations. You must have a drive to contribute providing a safe and clean environment.
The right person will have/demonstrate:
- Cleaning experience desirable
- Adhering to Evolution values and principles
- Initiative – able to offer alternative methods
- Working with people
- Good communication Skills
- Basic computer Skills
Applications close: 2nd October 2022
For more information, you can contact Alanna.firstname.lastname@example.org