Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Not Specified
- Opportunity for career growth
- Industry competitive remuneration package
- A diverse and inclusive workplace culture
- Located close to the family friendly township of West Wyalong
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
Our Cowal Gold Operation is an open-cut, underground and ore processing gold mining operation, located northeast of West Wyalong, NSW. Our best discoveries are found through the everyday innovation displayed by our people, our teams, our 100% focus on getting our people home safely and our commitment to building a world-class mining company.
About the role
Reporting to the Superintendent - Maintenance, the purpose of the role is to maintain and control the tooling of the Maintenance department.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Maintain a high level of housekeeping in tool store and wash bay.
- Responsible for the inspections and updating of all high-risk tooling.
- Cleaning and maintenance of tools and work area.
- Maintenance of rigging equipment
- Management of workshop consumables
- Coordinate delivery of roadable spares with Stores
- Load and unload containers / trucks (forklift work).
- Moving machinery / parts to / from workshop and storage yard / warehouse.
- Transport tools, materials, and work pieces to and from sites or work benches.
This role will suit an effective communicator who is also able to work within a team and independently without supervision.
You will also have:
- Previous experience in a mining environment
- Basic computer skills
- Forklift ticket
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade highly desirable
- Experience with rigging, dogging and/or crane operations highly desirable HRW license for at least 1 of these disciplines.
Applications close: 4 December 2022
For more information, you can contact email@example.com