Administrator - Risk, Compliance &Training
Location: Kalgoorlie - Boulder
Job Type: Not Specified
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
Our Mungari Gold Operations (MGO) is a cornerstone asset located 20km west of Kalgoorlie, WA and 600km east of Perth. Mungari is a predominantly residential mine, our employees go home every night, with many living in the local community of Kalgoorlie.
Evolution Mining believes in the value of our people and our approach fosters the highest level of professionalism, ownership, and entrepreneurial spirit in all our people, while never compromising on their safety and well-being.
About the role
Initially on a 12-month contract, reporting to the Superintendent – Risk and Improvement, the Administrator – Risk, Compliance and Training will ensure that the Mungari Operation’s requirements are accurately recorded and tracked. Other responsibilities will include:
- Database Administration (INX, Gallagher, Site Security & Weather systems)
- System updates & rollouts or modification to business systems
- Regular preparation of WHS, Risk & Training Reports & Presentations
- Gather and collate training and compliance statistics for internal and external reporting purposes
- Assist with administering Risk Assessments
- Assist in performing internal assurance audits
- Assist line supervisors to deliver Management of Change program
- Assist with risk assessments at all level
To be successful in this role, it is essential for you to have previously worked in administrative function within mining or similar industry. Key attributes we will look for include:
- Currently hold or in the process of studying a formal qualification in Health, Safety, Risk or Training (desirable)
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills at all levels with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated experience in Training & Learning Management System - INX highly desirable
- High attention to detail, with great organisational skills
What we can offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want.If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive salary package
- Various salary packaging options including novated car leasing, rental costs etc
- 5:2:4:3 roster (10hr days) living residentially in Kalgoorlie
- Monthly health allowance
- Future opportunities to work interstate and overseas
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Complimentary life insurance and income protection
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing safe and inclusive work environments which allow our employees to be themselves. We support our employees' work-life integration and provide a stimulating environment to foster development and career growth.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.