Engineer - Mining (UG Production)
Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Not Specified
Underground Mining Engineer
- 8/6 Roster
- A rare opportunity to be part of an exciting new Underground Mine
- Company provided life insurance, discounted health insurance and salary sacrificing
A rare opportunity for highly motivated Engineers to be involved in all aspects of the development of a new large-scale underground mine.
Evolution Mining has evolved from a small company into a globally relevant gold mining business with a reputation of delivering value for all stakeholders. Our overriding priority is safety. We dare our people to think differently, we act like owners, and we live our values of safety, accountability, excellence, and respect. We want people’s time at Evolution to be a highlight of their career, forging a company that’s known for sustainable excellence, and attracting the best talent, not only to Evolution, but also to our industry.
About the role
As an Underground Mining Engineer, you will be rotated through various roles to gain experience in all areas of Underground Mining Engineering including:
- Project Engineering
- Backfill Engineering
- Ventilation Officer
- Drill and Blast
Our aim is to ensure our people are developed to enable them to progress their career in Operations or Technical Services.
This is an opportunity for Engineers or other technical professionals seeking to transition into an underground mining role. You will be a driven and collaborative Engineer who is seeking the challenge of developing a new underground mining operation and career growth.
You must have /demonstrate:
- Engineering Degree qualifications preferable
- Can develop excellent relationships with peers, leaders, and contractors
- Self-directed to achieve individual, team and organisational goals
What we can offer
At Evolution we offer a range of employee benefits, that we review on a regular basis, ensuring we are listening to what our employees want. If successful, you can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 8/6 roster 10-hour days (can be flexible)
- Subsidized accommodation provided
- Company provided life insurance and income protection
- Share ownership plan
- Ongoing access to health and medical wellbeing support
- Benefits program including discounts with private health insurance providers, online and in-store discounts through Maxxia Rewards, salary sacrificing
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Future opportunities to work interstate and overseas
- Incentive Programs
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to providing safe and inclusive work environments which allow our employees to be themselves. We support our employees' work-life integration and provide a stimulating environment to foster development and career growth.
We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
As part of the application process, Evolution will be collecting your personal information to assess your suitability for the role.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org