Head of SEO
Job Type: Full time
The Head of Growth is focused on content strategy, audience growth and revenue-generating opportunities to scale global niches (crypto, share trading and money transfer) in our core and emerging markets. You will lead and manage a team of publishers, editors, writers, producers, paid marketers and PR specialists in Finder’s International business unit.
You are responsible for operating the publishing and editorial team for global niches and are responsible for content and education deliverables to drive comparisons and educate people to better optimize their investments. Within these niches, you are responsible for driving and delivering Finder’s content strategy, with a focus on growing high commercial intent organic traffic and revenue from our organic marketing channel.
You will drive audience growth through effective marketing and PR campaigns, as well as strategic growth initiatives. You will be responsible for building and optimising organic and paid campaigns to attract and convert new and existing Finder customers.
You also work collaboratively with the wider Finder crew, including SEO specialists, partnerships and consumer research, and empower them to deliver their best results with high-quality landing pages, content and journeys.
The role requires deep experience in SEO, digital publishing, digital marketing, audience development, creative thinking, team leadership, and an ability to collaborate with and influence editorial, product, PR and client services teams.
A key responsibility of the role is to manage and grow the International leadership team to ensure we are following best practice, innovating and sharing insights and playbooks with other countries that Finder operates in.
- Lead your team to grow traffic, engagement, conversions, revenue and margin for global niches.
- Drive revenue and profit growth of crypto, investing and money transfer niches, hitting overall and country-specific strategic and financial goals.
- Manage a publishing and editorial team of niche publishers, editors, writers, production crew and content creators located across different regions globally.
- Analyse data to monitor customer behaviour and revenue performance, and uncover areas for improvement.
- Improve Finder’s site visibility, raise the organic search rankings and traffic, and develop strategies that deliver a consistent rhythm of high quality and engaging content that answers customer intent across all platforms.
- Lead new and existing growth ideas to acquire and convert customers:
- Acquire new Finder members, establishing multiple acquisition loops to become key drivers of customer growth; and
- Drive innovation projects to build and scale global audience on varied digital channels including social media platforms, podcasts and newsletters.
- Optimise paid marketing activities to drive profitable traffic at scale to hit revenue and margin targets in priority markets.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams on membership acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Lead the PR team to support, enable and amplify specific campaigns that you and your crew(s) are working on.
- Ensure we publish high-quality guides that meet user intent and capitalise on search trends to convert users to adopt products and services offered by our partners.
- Work with the publishing and Client Services team to optimise product placements and improve conversion rate without sacrificing lead quality.
- Work with a cross-functional team (Product, Marketing, Publishing, Client Services, Public Relations, Creative Content, etc.) to define features and data requirements to create new communication channels and improve the intelligence available for relevant, personalised, real-time marketing.
- Responsible for product data compliance and content quality for content that we published on our website and other channels.
- Implement efficient publishing processes and standards to ensure timely deliverables and within budget.
- Own and manage the growth budget, including digital marketing, PR, Finder awards, and contractors.
- As part of the International business’ leadership team, you will hire and nurture an exceptional crew and coach them to greatness. You will also contribute to setting Finder’s strategic direction and longer term goals.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience in senior publishing or editorial roles to drive and implement publishing strategies.
- Commercially focused with a track record in contributing to the business bottom line.
- In-depth knowledge of financial services, particularly crypto and investing verticals.
- Experience in driving audience growth and managing different digital acquisition & engagement platforms.
- Passionate about helping people to make better financial decisions.
- Experience in leading and managing crew and functions in different regions to align to shared goals.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Comfortable dealing with multiple stakeholders across different geographies / timezones, with ability to challenge or resolve conflicts to get to common goals.
- Experience in implementing or managing online content/social media channels is an advantage
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email email@example.com with any questions or feedback.