Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
As a Site Engineer at Fulton Hogan you will further gain industry relevant experience, with on-the job skill development and coaching offered throughout. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Identify risks to health and safety for workers and public and follow through on SWMS, Special Processes and Corrective Actions;
- Ensure that Environmental risks are identified and follow documented processes as such as Progressive ESCP;
- Collate field records and input data for accurate daily productivity and monthly forecasting costings;
- Prepare quality control documentation such as ITP's to ensure compliance with project drawings and specifications;
- Report incidents, non-conformances and near misses, and;
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Civil Engineer with 2 years' experience within construction infrastructure project experience. Your ability to communicate across all levels of the business (crew to client) and basic knowledge and experience with financials, forecasting, procurement and contracts administration functions will set you up well. You will have the ability to think on the spot, have an eye for detail and rise to the challenge of consistently meeting high quality standards.
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.