Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
- Actively contributing to the pre-contracts team efforts in development of construction methodologies and delivery strategies;
- Establishing and maintaining the master program in MS Project and/or Primavera P6;
- Allocate appropriate resources to develop appropriate resource demand curves;
- Advising bid/project teams on our methodology strategies to achieve program and budget requirements;
- Establishing reporting mechanisms as a means of providing project KPI's and project controls;
- Review and updating the program with engineers, supervisors and subcontractors;
- Reporting on schedules and revenue allocation;
- Reviewing and assisting with variations and claims.
To be successful in this role you will have a Project Engineering background with an eye for detail, a problem solving attitude, together with the ability to work efficiently under pressure. You must be a team player with an excellent communication skills and abilities to work within a busy team environment, but yet someone who, when required, is capable of working on their own with minimum or no supervision. Ideally you will have a previous site experience in construction/delivery, planning, project controls, forecasting and project management working across a variety of different major construction infrastructure projects.
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/