Job Type: Full time
Perfection not required
Excited about this role, but not sure if you meet 100% of the criteria? Employers would still love to hear from you.
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
We are looking for talented and experienced Subcontracts Manager to our Newcastle Inner City Bypass Project Team. Your background in construction infrastructure projects will assist us delivering this project.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer:
This opportunity will allow you to hit the ground running and be part of a high performing team. As a Subcontractor Manager you will assist the engineering team in managing end to end procurement and subcontracting process. We will look to you to:
- Develop relationships with key subcontractors and suppliers to keep the market informed of our procurement needs;
- Provide advice and direction to the Senior Management team;
- Work with the estimating and engineering teams to review quotations for completeness and accuracy;
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers and subcontractors, in order to meet competitive and safe delivery requirements;
- Draft and submit request of tender on the project;
- Complete monthly review of subcontract payments and report back to the management team;
- Manage the subcontractor pricing and review analysis and provide recommendation.
How you'll connect to the role:
To be successful in this role you will have experience in end to end procurement and subcontracting within the Construction Industry including completing costings and variations. You will have the desire to lead this function for the project and be an excellent communicator. You have an ability to develop positive key stakeholder relationships. Autonomy, confident decision making and influencing ability will be essential.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/
You’ve got this!