Senior Site Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Fulton Hogan is pleased to announce we have been awarded the design and construction project for the Newcastle Inner City Bypass - Rankin Park to Jesmond. Working closely with Transport for NSW this project comprises of 3.4kms of four-lane divided road with interchanges at Newcastle Road, Lookout Road and the John Hunter Hospital precinct. Upgrades to existing connecting roads, pedestrian bridge and underpass are included in the scope of works to complete. This $450 million project is set to commence late 2022 and will provide essential infrastructure to the Newcastle community.
We're a company where you can be the real you and where everyone will find the opportunity to work with, and learn alongside the best in the business, have fun, and all together contribute to a better future. It's what we strive to achieve each day through the good work we do.
We are looking for talented and experienced Senior Site Administrator to our Newcastle Inner City Bypass Project Team. Your background in construction infrastructure projects will assist us delivering this project.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer?
As a Senior Site Administrator you will provide quality, timely and organised administration support on the Newcastle Inner City Bypass project. You will lead the team in processing subcontractor payments and accounts payable processing including raising purchase orders and goods receipting. You will complete end of month reporting requirements including processing accruals, journals and other financial reporting. You will ensure that accurate record keeping is kept at a high standard so that management have immediate access to relevant records at all times.
How you'll connect to the role?
You will have previous experience in a Senior Administrative capacity, in a construction site based environment, with a good working knowledge of forms and contracts. You will also have:
- A proven ability to provide leadership and guidance to the team, develop and contribute to an atmosphere of cooperation and teamwork;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team whilst also having an ability to work independently;
- Effective communication skills, with an ability to liaise professionally with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong attention-to-detail and a focus on quality outcomes;
- Excellent IT skills with JDE experience preferred.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/
Article Link: https://roads-waterways.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/newcastle-inner-city-bypass/rankin-park-to-jesmond.html