Asphalt Laying Supervisor
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
With the continued growth of our business, we are seeking to appoint an experienced Asphalt Supervisor to join our busy Infrastructure Services business based in the Sydney Metro Area and overlook our surfacing works. Reporting to the Department Manager and working closely with the Senior Management team you will:
- Lead and coordinate teams in the surfacing space to achieve positive work outcomes;
- Assist in planning and programming surfacing works and projects;
- Review and monitor assigned works against budgeted assumptions;
- Communicate schedule and resource changes for assigned works to relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure crew are appropriately inducted, trained, licensed and competent to operate;
- Check the specifications associates with works and ensure quality compliance and efficiency control;
- Monitor and correct productivity and resourcing efficiencies;
- Report and monitor workplace hazards, risks, issues and incidents, and;
- Contribute to development of SWMS, attend toolbox and daily prestart meetings where required.
How you'll connect to the role:
- Experience supervising Asphalt crews having worked as an asphalt Foreman / Supervisor in the past;
- Proven commitment to team management and site safety;
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed;
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and a drive to build, create and produce outputs to high standards, and;
- Be highly organised, possess strong communication skills and be able to influence a team;
- Have a can do attitude and positive approach to works.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/