Multi Skilled Maintenance Operator
Job Type: Full time
- An opportunity to join a multi-national civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people. You're not just a number!
- Excellent compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an All Round Operator to join our team in Albany working on Projects across the Great Southern Region.
We have a number of exciting projects coming up in our contract that we will be keen to have your experience on our team, or if you're still relatively new to the industry, our tea, with their wealth of knowledge will be able to help you gain valuable experience in the Civil Construction industry.
This position will suit candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn and want to further develop a career in the industry. This role requires a high performing general plant operator who is willing to learn over time.
You will be responsible for
The primary function of this role will operate a variety of machines to deliver road maintenance works including cement stabilisation, pavement repairs and shoulder repairs. We have a modern flee of equipment that is regularly serviced including: graders, loaders, stabiliser, rollers, excavators etc.
- Operation and minor maintenance of your machine
- Working Safely and efficiently
- Producing high quality work
- Displaying Fulton Hogan REAL values at all times
What we need from you?
- White card
- Active Drivers Licence (HR or above)
- Proven previous machine experience
- All round operator (loader, skidsteer, roller and trucks)
- Roadwork experience isn't necessary although an advantage
- Cement stabilisation experience an advantage
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Fulton Hogan encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.