Job Type: Full time
- Industry leader with a strong pipeline of works
- Excellent work culture, join a fantastic team
- Attractive compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
We have an exciting opportunity for a Site Supervisor to join our team in Albany working on Projects across the Great Southern Region.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following skills:
- Proven experience in supervising roadworks crew, preferably with Cement Stabilisation experience.
- A high focus on health and safety.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to lead a crew to achieve best results, with an eye for detail to produce quality work to client standards.
- White Construction Card
- Active HR licence as minimum.
- Be available to work/stay away from home, from time to time
- Able to operate rollers, water trucks, graders, front end loaders, and excavators is desirable
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. Fulton Hogan encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island people to apply.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.