Location: McGraths Hill
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Driver Trainer and Assessor to join our team at Fulton Hogan Transport based at either Laverton (VIC), McGraths Hill (NSW) or Geebung (QLD).
Reporting to the National Transport Manager, you will deliver training and assessment for our company and subcontractor bitumen tanker fleet drivers at locations around Australia as directed.
You will be responsible for
- Ensure drivers are inducted and trained in all Fulton Hogan procedures, including safe operation of equipment and pre-start checks, ensure all activities are performed safely, accurately and in accordance with legislative, company and customer requirements.
- Actively ensure all company, subcontractors and casual suppliers comply with relevant legislative and company work health and safety requirements
- Assist in CAMS investigations and be an integral part of the management team to help drive work and safety initiatives
- Plan, schedule and facilitate the Fulton Hogan driver training programs to all relevant employees at plant and onsite locations
- Undertake training needs analysis and develop training plans for all drivers
What we need from you?
- Be able to Implement Chain of Responsibility legislation, Mass Management, Fatigue Management and Road Transport Rules and Regulations.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in developing and implementing safety training programs
- Current or be prepared to acquire HC Heavy vehicle licence
- Current or be prepared to acquire a DG licence
- Qualifications in Cert IV Training and Assessment or equivalent preferred
- Experience in a similar role within the Transport Industry.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/