Road Marking Assistant
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Are you looking to step into a new career? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Road Marking Assistant to join the crew at Coastline Markers based in Albany! You will work closely with the Road Marking Operators to ensure all line marking work is completed according to work requirements/specifications. You will be trained in all aspects of Road Marking, gain qualifications, and learn industry best practice.
This is an exciting opportunity to kick-start your career with the industry leader in road marking in New Zealand. No previous road marking experience is required, as we will provide full training. Other skills and attributes include:
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience is advantageous - you will interact with our customers on a regular basis
- A willingness and drive to learn new skills
- An unwavering commitment to health and safety
What we offer
By joining us at Coastline Markers, you will have access to an awesome range of benefits such as:
- Medical insurance for you and your whaanau (covers pre-existing conditions)
- Life insurance from day one
- Increased Kiwi Saver employer contributions after service milestones
- BP fuel discounts
- Job security and career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development, with opportunity to gain qualifications
- Excellent discounts at a wide range of retailers
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
We're Coastline Markers
Coastline Markers (a subsidary of Fulton Hogan) is a major supplier of road marking and delineation services throughout the North Island. We are committed to providing innovative and quality focused solutions for our customers and the community. We are kiwi-owned and are proud of our supportive and caring workplace.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today!
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.