Road Marking Operator
Job Type: Full time
About the role
Due to our ongoing growth within the region, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Road Marking Operator join our team based in Albany and assist us in servicing our growing workload throughout the Auckland Region. You will be using road marking equipment such as Kadcam and Graco line lasers to produce high quality work throughout Auckland.
Our ideal candidate will have experience in operating, maintaining and caring for Type A and/or Type B Road marking equipment including Kadcam and Graco line lasers. Other skills and attributes include:
- Minimum Class 1 full license, Class 2 would be an advantage
- D and F endorsements advantageous but not essential, as training will be provided
- Pride in your workmanship
- A great attitude
- Traffic management qualifications and experience advantageous but not essential
- Flexibility to work night shifts, weekends and potential to travel out of Auckland if required
What we offer
By joining us at Coastline Markers, you will have access to an awesome range of benefits such as:
- Medical insurance for you and your whaanau (covers pre-existing conditions)
- Life insurance from day one
- Increased Kiwi Saver employer contributions after service milestones
- BP fuel discounts
- Job security and career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development, with opportunity to gain qualifications
- Excellent discounts at a wide range of retailers
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
We're Coastline Markers
Coastline Markers (a subsidiary of Fulton Hogan) is a major supplier of road marking and delineation services throughout the North Island. We are committed to providing innovative and quality focused solutions for our customers and the community. We are kiwi-owned and are proud of our supportive and caring workplace.
Sounds like you?
If you are looking for a role to showcase your skills, build a long lasting legacy, and want to help us build on our Good Work culture, then we want to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.