Job Type: Full time
- Industry leader with a strong pipeline of works
- Great opportunity, work in a fantastic team
- Full-time position
What we're looking for
Fulton Hogan are currently recruiting an experienced Senior Heavy Road Transport Mechanic to join our Infrastructure Services team in Narangba. The position will suit candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn, and a desire to further develop a career in an industry that will offer stability and longevity.
You'll be responsible for
- Repairs- Planned and breakdown
- Field service repairs
- Assisting with fixed plant maintenance
- After-hours breakdown support- Rotational on call roster as required
- Completing required documentation and job cards
- Sourcing and ordering required parts.
- Liaising with customers to meet there needs
- Promote good safety culture
- Working autonomously
To be successful, you will:
- Be a Trade Qualified Mechanic- Cert 3 Heavy Vehicle Road Transport or equivalent.
- 4+ years post trade experience
- Industry experience (advantageous)
- Sound understanding in Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Hold a Forklift and EWP High risk licence(advantageous)
- Hold Confined space entry and rescue(advantageous)
- Hold a White Card
- Vehicle Licence - HR (advantageous)
- Have effective communication skills
- Have the ability to support and promote a positive safety culture
- Be available to work/stay away from home when required
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.